Sunday, March 11, 2007

A message to all online criminals of the world

Can't these online con-men and spammers take a hint? For the past few years I have been inundated with emails telling me that my paypal account needs verification. They have threatened to close the account if I do not validate my information via the provided link. They have indicated that all my monetary transactions will be halted (not that I have so much money to transact with in the first place). The latest email tells me that there is a message of earth-shattering significance in my paypal mailbox. I just need to log into it via the embedded link.

Listen up people; the mail account that you are sending all these threats to is not even the one that I used to sign up with paypal! So please, get a job, a life and f**k off!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?